- Follow Fun Fils Days on WordPress.com
Read Recent Posts
- letting go to bring them back
- Playing Games
- I’ve been dating since I’m 15… I’m exhausted, where is he?
- Be a man. Make a plan.
- Love doesn’t die. It has to be killed.
- If the shoe fits…
- Wait for the one
- Fake it till you make it, or fake it till you get her.
- ghosts of singles past
- 21 Questions to kill a date
Follow me on Insta @funfilsdays
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: photography
Relationships shouldn’t be hard, but somehow they seem to be. It’s the digital age where you know for a fact everyone has their phone with them for the most part of the day. It takes a second to drop a … Continue reading
“Love doesn’t die a natural death. It has to be killed by neglect or narcissism.” Quite an intense quote isn’t it? Lately, past loves have been coming back into my life in one form or another. One of them came … Continue reading
How good it is to genuinely smile for the camera? This year has been one year of happiness, sadness, happiness, sadness. I fall in love, my heart breaks. I’m the happiest when I’m single! How good of a feeling is … Continue reading