I’ve taken so many photos of this look and ended up going nowhere to show it off – how is it that you always look on point when you aren’t going to see anyone? If you’ve noticed I’m back to brunette again.. so I also feel with brown hair nudes and dark colours work the best for makeup. With blonde hair, pretty pinks and bright colours really are wow.
In love with this glam vintage look though – I’m going to perfect it a bit more and write about each element more and more so you all can take some tips. Please let me know what you think.
For today’s post – faux big lips. Unless you are unfortunate enough to have Kylie’s thin lips, I really don’t believe in fillers and botox, most things can be fixed or enhanced with makeup unless it is something you really feel will help your confidence and in that case, do you and make sure you got to a reputable beauty clinic.
Just remember to look after your skin, wear sunscreen, drink water.
FAUX LIPS / Lips without fillers:
- I’ve used Huda Beauty Foundation #fauxfilter, a few shades lighter then my skin. I use this on my skin for contouring only as I feel her foundation is too heavy for a full face foundation. I’ve teamed it with Maybelline Fit Me foundation.
- Cover your whole lips and upper lip in either a concealer or a lighter shade foundation (I’ve used HudaBeauty).
- Taking a darker shade liner that you want to use on your lips… outline OUTSIDE your lips. I’ve used MAC brown lip liner.
- Fill your lips with a shade lighter, here I’ve used lip liner Smiling Kuwait brand.
- On the inside bottom and top sections of the lip fill with even lighter shade lipstick. Here I’ve used Sportsgirl Barely There ($10!)
The above formula works on any shade you want for your lips. I’ve used nudes and browns as I’ve kept my eyes very dark.