Anyone who knows me, knows I love a good prop at parties.. !
You will be surprised about the amount of people I know that laugh at the idea but when they are in the moment always get involved and the props turn into a hit- anything for a drunken funny picture.
So here are some pictures from my birthday in Bali.. The restaurant was French decor so I brought some props with me to have fun on the day.
DIY photo props
All you need is:
– Chopsticks or kebab sticks
– Super glue
– Cardboard in black and red
– One stencil – either drawn by hand or print from online (we used moustaches and lips)
– Cut as many out for your guests clue to the side of the paper so you have room for your lips in photos
– keep them flat between a book until you need them
DIY photo boards:
I did my favorite quotes (I’m holding YOLO)
in a PowerPoint document with a pretty font and sent them to the digital printer (Dubai has heaps: flying colours, desco).
Ask them to print to your required size on 10mm foamboard – Matt laminated
Cost is approx 50aed per board.